Sunday, July 1, 2007

Local Heroes!


Today I am here to brag on my wife. Many of you may have seen how nine firefighters were killed in the Charleston area. This has been on national news and was truly a horrible event. My wife, being the amazing woman that she is, organized a bake sale with some of the neighborhood kids and took donations. The money she raised will be donated to a local firestation by the kids to show our appreciation. Whether $1.00 or several hundred dollars, I know this will mean a lot to those men and women. Not only am I bragging on my wife, but I also challenge all of you to take time to let your local heroes know that you appreciate what they do. My wife is truly a woman with a heart of Christ, and I hope her attitude is contagious. Please keep the families of these firefighters in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home