Saturday, July 7, 2007

Chattanooga update


Just a little update on the Chattanooga plan. Ryan (pictured at left) just returned from a trip to Chattanooga. He is the one mentioned in a previous blog as the one starting the church. How could you go wrong with this guy? Just look at him. He has to be intelligent. We are excited to hear that he has located a couple of possible locations for the church whose name is to be determined. As for me and the fam, still no job, but I'm sure it will all work out. I am planning a trip in September to Chattanooga to look into one possible job. If all goes well, my job hunt will be short. Our biggest concern at this time is selling our current house. Houses are selling a little slow right now in our neighborhood. I am definitely more excited than nervous at this point, so we will just continue to trust God has a plan for us and do all we can on our part. We have until May 2008, so no real pressure yet. Until another random thought crosses my mind, good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home