Sunday, May 11, 2008

SOLD! (almost)


Things have continued to come together for our move to Tennessee. After spending most of the day celebrating what an incredible mother that my wife is, we got an incredible Mother's Day gift. We have recieved an offer on our house. Other than working out the little details, it is definitely an offer that we can take. I have literally had the weight of a house lifted off of my shoulders. I know not to get too excited until all is said and done. Once again, God has taken care of us. It is nice to be at a point where our biggest concern may be what colors to pick for our new house. I have also enjoyed time away from the Navy. I have now been gone for two weeks, and it is finally starting to set in. My hair and sideburns are too long, and I now have facial hair. I am trying to talk Kristina into letting me grow a mullet, but she has already told me that she would cut it off in my sleep. Oh well, I guess I don't need too much freedom. Next thing you know, she will throw away my cut off jean shorts. I guess that is the latest update in our lives. You can also check out my bio on The Net Church web site at http://www.getinthenet.org/. Good place to see what is happening in the church. Until next time, good bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Awesome AWESOME news - congrats and good luck with all the details.

May 14, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home