Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Busy not working

It has now been 25 days since my last day of work, and I still have 20 more until I start my new job. It is exhausting not working. As you can see in the picture, Aaron loves baseball. We are out there several hours a day playing. We have also spent a few days at the pool, gone to a minor league baseball game, and today we broke out the fishing poles. I am going to need to go back to work to recover from my four year old. It has been great spending so much time with the family. We are still in the house selling process. The couple who gave us a verbal offer left for Arizona the next day, so we have to wait for them to get back. They want to come by and see it for a second showing, but they are concerned about their finances, which means we are concerned about their finances. We will just have to keep trusting that God has a plan and trust him to take care of things. Our house won't be built until August, so at least we still have a little time. Construction was started on our new house yesterday though. That is exciting to see everything coming together out there. We are trying to minimize the stuff we have to move, so we are trying to sell a bunch of stuff. I have 3 people coming by to look at my truck tomorrow, one coming to look at a computer armoire, and two coming to look at our couches. We may sell everything but the house. I think that is the latest we have going on out here. Until something new happens, I'm out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home