Friday, May 23, 2008

SOLD! (again)

We have decided to start selling other things besides our house. So far we have sold my truck, kitchen table and chairs, and our couches. Now we have no where to sit and we are down to one vehicle. This should make the move easier at least. The good news is that we have accepted an offer on our house. This time it is an official and not just a verbal offer. We had two offers back to back. One was...well, a bit pathetic. The other one was the couple who gave us the verbal offer before, but decided to make it official. Our packers were here yesterday packing everything and tomorrow the movers are taking everything, other than the stuff we are keeping for the apartment, off to storage. It is great to have everything come together. Now I just have to figure where I am supposed to show up for my new job, and all will be taken care of. I think this is the latest in our lives, so I'm out of here until something new comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home