Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Up, up, and on it's way...


We now have a roof. Not exactly water proof yet, but it's coming along. At least there isn't much to mow. We are going to pick out our stone next week for the front. It is exciting to see everything starting to come together. It seemed like this day would never get here. We have met several more neighbors, and everyone is extremely friendly. This is going to be an awesome place to live. I also spent of couple of days at Watts Bar Nuclear Power Plant. I am finally starting to see what my job is going to consist of. It is amazing how large the plant is. I will be starting my schooling on July 7th. I can't honestly say that I am excited about school again, but it will pay off in the end. That is the latest in our world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home