Tuesday, June 24, 2008

White House



We now have a white house. The plummers have run our plumming and we now have showers and tubs in the house. They have also put in our fireplace. There is still a long ways to go, but we are getting anxious. We got to know a couple of our neighbors tonight. We had met the husband before, but him and his wife stopped by and we talked for quite a while. This has to be one of the friendliest neighborhoods I have ever seen. It is going to be awesome. I will be starting my class with TVA one week from Monday. I am a little nervous, but I am also ready to get it over with.

We are planning a trip to Missouri in September. My cousin, Justin, is going to be getting married. We are really excited for him and can't wait to meet his future bride. I am trying to find him a job and talk him into moving to Chattanooga now.

Ryan has launched a couple of vidoes dealing with why people no longer come to church. He has a huge heart for people who don't feel comfortable in church. They are pretty cool videos and just a glimpse of a project in the making to see why people aren't attending church, and more importantly, creating a place where they feel comfortable doing so. Check out the videos at http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22if+you+hate+church%22&search_type=&aq=f.

Until something new comes along, I'm out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home