Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nearly a home!





This week has been a huge step toward completing our home. We spent Thursday picking out some of the final details of the house. We have decided on antique white counters with a beige counter top. After that, we picked out the tiles for our bathrooms and laundry room. It was a lot of fun picking everything out. Now I can't wait to see it all together. We also finished our decision about the stone for the front and fire place. Our builder also decided to put a stone mantle on the fire place for us. He has been amazing to work with. We are now narrowing down colors for the walls, and then we will just have to pick out our hardwood floors and lights for the house. It will be just over a month until we can move in. I can't wait.


The fourth was incredible. We went down to the river in downtown Chattanooga where they had an orchestra and an amazing fireworks display. The boys were in a trance during the show. I think this is definitely going to be a family tradition to go there every year. I am going to be starting my schooling for work soon. I don't look forward to being in school again, but I am ready to get it over with. That is about all that is going on here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

July 6, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home